Pike County is your place for FUN!
Do you love the outdoors? Love to hunt, fish and camp? If so, Pike County is your playground!
Our area offers an abundance of outdoor activities for every interest. Whether it’s taking an after dinner stroll through Hornaday Park with your sweetheart or casting a line in one of the great fishing lakes near the Patoka River, we have something for everyone.
Festivals and Community Events
A number of festivals and events are also offered throughout the year. Some of these include:
- Independence Day Celebration in Otwell
- Car Show in Petersburg
- 4-H Fair in July
- Zoar Mosquito Fest in August
- Catfish Festival in August
- Old Time Auto Show in September
- Christmas parades in Winslow and Petersburg
- Winslow’s Winter Wonderland
- Christmas Light Display in Hornady Park
- Holly Walk in downtown Petersburg in December